Wednesday, September 26, 2007

five things you could not live without

There is a very big list of things that i can't live without it.we have to provide only five things are water, oxygen, food ,home and my parents and my family. first thing to all people needs is oxygen. people can't live without oxygen. oxygen is first and basic gas that all human needs to live it. second is water. we can't live without water a day. third thing is food. i can't live without eating and i don't understand that how can people do diet. forth thing is my home "MY SWEET HOME". and the fifth thing is my parents and my family. they are my backup. so i can't live without them too.

1 comment:

John said...

You start with the most vital thing for life, oxygen and water, and move up to the most vital thing for the person, the family. I don't know if you have heard of it, but your list seems to reflect Maslow's pyramid. He described what people need for life beginning with the basics and moving up to when a person feels strongest about herself.